How to Cancel Your Epoch Times Digital Subscription at No Cost
There are three ways to cancel your Epoch Times subscription for free:
Cancel Using the Link
Click the link below to access your account and cancel your subscription at no cost:
Free Cancelation Through the Account Portal
Alternatively, visit theepochtimes.com/profile to cancel your subscription for free.
- Log in to your account by visiting theepochtimes.com/profile.
- After logging in, hover over your profile badge in the top-right corner of the website and click the person icon next to the welcome message.
- Locate the “Manage Subscription” option on the left side
- Then click "Manage" next to your subscription plan name.
- Select “Cancel Subscription” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Cancel Over the Phone
If you prefer, you could also cancel your subscription at no charge by calling our Customer Service hotline at 1-833-699-1888.
Monday-Friday 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET
Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. ET
Sunday 7 a.m. - 3 p.m. ET.
After canceling your subscription through any of these methods, you'll receive a confirmation email. Access to your account will continue throughout the remaining subscription period. Although we’re sad to see you leave, we're grateful for your support and are glad to provide a free cancellation process.
For more details on our cancellation policy, explore the following:
Still need help? Contact Customer Service