Please note: Unsubscribing from a link in a newsletter or other emails from The Epoch Times will only cancel your newsletter subscription or other email communications. It does NOT cancel your paid print or paid digital subscription.
How do I sign up for a newsletter?
- Please visit HERE.
- Or log in to your account at TheEpochTimes.com, and click on "Email Newsletters" on the left-hand panel. To subscribe to a newsletter, click "Sign Up.”
To ensure you receive your newsletter:
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. Note: This process may vary depending on your email provider.
- Check your promotions tab or spam folder if you cannot find your newsletter.
- If you use Gmail, drag your first newsletter to the “Primary” tab or mark as important.
How do I manage the frequency of the newsletter?
It is easy to manage your newsletter subscriptions:
2. Click on "Email Newsletters" on the left-hand panel.
3. You can change the frequency of "News Alert." Select “Once Daily” or “Multiple Times Daily.”
How do I unsubscribe from a newsletter?
You can click on "Manage your email preferences here" or "unsubscribe here" in the email footer of the newsletter you wish to unsubscribe from.
You can also unsubscribe HERE.
You can also unsubscribe from newsletters in your Epoch Times account:
- Log in to your account at TheEpochTimes.com.
- Click on "Email Newsletters" on the left-hand panel.
- Unselect the blue "Signed Up" button under the newsletter you no longer want to receive.
If you continue to receive unwanted emails, please FORWARD the unwanted email to email@example.com Please write “Remove me from this email list” in the subject line.
I am not a paid subscriber. Can I sign up for your newsletters?
Yes, you can sign up for our free newsletters HERE. You may opt-out anytime by clicking "unsubscribe" in the newsletter footer or by changing your email preferences in your Epoch Times account.
Why am I not receiving my newsletter?
The newsletter may be marked as spam. Check your spam or junk folder to see if this is the case. If so, unmark the newsletter from spam, and you should begin receiving the newsletter in your inbox.
Still need help? Contact Customer Service