The Epoch Times is America’s fastest-growing independent news media.
Our motto is Truth & Tradition. Our goal is to bring back traditional American journalism.
Our work is guided by the same values and ideals that created the American nation—values like trust, honesty, faith, and compassion—ideals like freedom of religion and freedom of speech.
The Epoch Times is your best choice for an honest news source that brings you the facts, so you make up your own mind.
How do I subscribe?
What does my subscription include?
Print subscription package includes:
- Print newspaper: Delivered to your home once a week
- ePaper (digital newspaper) delivered to your inbox every weekday
Complimentary Unlimited digital access to TheEpochTimes.com
- Epoch Cinema
- Epoch Fun
- Weekly Digital Magazines published Monday through Friday
- Epoch Premium Infographics
- Daily newsletter: Top breaking news stories
What is the ePaper?
The ePaper is the web-based version of The Epoch Times newspaper. It has a well-designed newsprint format and allows you to quickly browse the daily headlines. It also provides smart functions such as increasing font size and reading articles out loud. In addition, you can search previous editions from the past 30 days.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit card, debit card, PayPal and check payments.
Can I get a print subscription only?
- A print subscription comes with a complimentary digital account, and delivers an ePaper to your inbox every day. However, you may decline the complimentary digital account.
- Our print newspaper is delivered once a week, while the ePaper is sent to your email inbox 5 days a week.
- The ePaper is the web-based version of The Epoch Times newspaper. It has a well-designed newsprint format and allows you to quickly browse the daily headlines. It also provides smart functions such as increasing font size and reading articles out loud. In addition, you can search previous editions within the past 30 days.
What is the delivery method?
We use the U.S. Postal Service in most areas, while home delivery service is available in some areas of California, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C.
- The Epoch Times weekly paper is mailed out on Wednesday mornings via the U.S. Postal Service. It may take up to a few days to receive your paper.
- If you are newly subscribed to the print edition, it may take up to 14 days for your first newspaper to arrive. If the print subscription was purchased after Monday 12 p.m. EST, your very first paper will not be mailed until Wednesday of the following week.
How do I update my shipping address?
Please follow the instructions HERE to update your shipping address.
How do I report a delivery issue?
When you report a missing paper, we track it through the U. S. Postal Service or our home delivery partners.
If there is an extended delay, we will extend your subscription accordingly.
The timely delivery of your newspaper is our top priority!
Can I pause my subscription?
Can I get a special discount for seniors/veterans/students?
We hope you’ll agree that our current offering is a great deal! Currently, we do not offer discounts for any specific groups.
What is your cancellation policy?
Please see the cancellation policy HERE.
Terms & Conditions
Please see our Terms of Service HERE.