To cancel your paid subscription, please follow the instructions HERE.
Please note: Unsubscribing from a link in a newsletter or other email from The Epoch Times will only cancel your free newsletter subscription or other email communications. It does NOT cancel your paid print or paid digital subscription.
1. Scroll down to the bottom of one of the emails you’d like to stop receiving. If you use Gmail and a part of the email is displayed, click on the "View entire message" link, then scroll all the way down to the bottom.
2. Press the "Click here to unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email
3. Enter your email address if prompted and click "Unsubscribe" This will unsubscribe you from the list that that email came from. You can also unsubscribe from all email lists by clicking the hyperlinked “click here” in the text “If you want to unsubscribe from all our email lists, please click here.”
How to unsubscribe from email newsletters using the Customer Self Service Portal
To manage your email newsletter subscriptions through the Customer Self-Service Portal:
- Go to TheEpochTimes.com and click on the person icon in the top right-hand corner of the page. If you’re not already logged in, you will need to log in to access the portal.
- Once you’re in the portal, click on "Email Newsletters" on the left-hand panel.
- Next to the newsletter name, click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving that particular newsletter.
How to unsubscribe from our email newsletters by contacting us
If the steps above do not work and you continue to receive unwanted emails, please FORWARD the unwanted email to email@example.com and write in the subject line “Remove me from this email list.”